Online Bingo Sites New Zealand

The game of bingo is probably one of the most popular form of gambling on the internet for women. At this moment more than 70% of online bingo players are women and the rest of 30% are men. The bingo games online are very relaxing and thanks to the fact that you have to concentrate on numbers there are even some mental health benefits.

The online bingo industry in New Zealand is currently booming and it’s considered to be one of the fastest growing gambling niches at the moment. In fact the statistics are showing that each week there are 2 new online bingo NZ sites launched. This is happening thanks to the many players that are making the switch from the online version of the bingo and slot games thanks to the many benefits that it manages to bring.

Best New Zealand Bingo Sites

$200 NZD
Match bonus
5 Star Rating
$25 NZD Free
+ 10 Free spins
5 Star Rating
$200 NZD
Match bonus
5 Star Rating

Best Mobile Bingo New Zealand

1
$200 NZD Match Bonus
Over 200 bingo Games
5 Star Rating
2
$25 NZD Free
+ 10 Free Spins
5 Star Rating
3
$200 NZD Match bonus
Over 200 bingo Games
5 Star Rating

First of all when you choose the online bingo version, you don’t have to get out of your comfort zone. Especially since everything is going to happen from your favourite chair while sitting in front of your computer.

Some people might think that by playing the online version of bingo the social benefit will be completely gone. This is definitely not true. The NZ online bingo rooms have been concentrating a lot of their efforts into keeping that benefit to the online environment. This way you will get the opportunity to find a very nice community and there are many ways you can interact and chat with the other players while playing bingo and real money slots together. This way you get the opportunity to make new friends from all over the world.

The online bingo sites are all packed with some really nice offers that can’t be seen anywhere out there at the land based bingo halls.

First of all there are many websites out there that are offering great bonuses. There are deposit bonuses that have a match rate of up to 500%. Some of these online bingo websites are giving out free money to player just for registering. These are the no deposit casino bonuses and they are extremely popular right now.

Play Online Bingo Games

On top of that you can also have a massive amount of fun by playing the chat games. These bingo online games are a great way to start a conversation with the other players and while you play you get to win bingo bonus money that will allow you later on to play online bingo games and in case you are lucky enough to win a prize, then you can keep it.

The online bingo sites these days have been developing a lot. This means that you are now given the opportunity to find much more features and to have more fun. Almost any online bingo site out there is also offering side games. This means that you can now play other games like NZ online slots, scratch cards, roulette and video poker by using the same account and balance.

Another great feature that you should take into account is the mobile version. The brand new way you can gamble right now is by using your smartphone or tablet. Now you have all your favourite online bingo slot games in the palm of your hand and you can take advantage of them every time you have a free time.

The Games Available Online

Bingo games are defined by how many balls are in play. The traditional version is the 75-ball variant, but times have changed. There’s a lot more to choose from nowadays, especially if you play Bingo online.

The most popular variations include:

30-Ball

This is supercharged Bingo! There are only 30 balls and the cards have a 3X3 grid displayed. This version is perfect for players short on time. There is a single prize available.

75-Ball

Cards for this Bingo variation have 25 squares organised into five rows featuring five numbers each. You’ll need to complete the pre-set pattern by marking off the numbers called to win. It’s usually a single line running across the card, down it, or extending diagonally.

80-Ball

In 80-ball games your card has 16 squares of 4 columns with 4 rows each. There are two prizes, with the first going to whoever completes any line, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, or covers all four corners or the four middle squares. There are four different 80-ball game variations and prizes differ for each.

90-Ball

This variation uses 90 balls, and the cards have 15 numbers on them, divided into three rows of five. There are three prizes to be won, with the big winner being the first person to scratch off an entire row of numbers. The second prize will be given to the first player to complete two rows and the Full House goes to whoever scratches off all 15 numbers.

Ready to play? Choose Bingo site that we suggest and get winning!